Sunday, June 30, 2019

Conversation 3

Hi Steve!

Lucky lucky you!  Hamilton!!!

I thought I would share our progress with you.  I am still using Avas tights from her seizure 4/21/19.  I am finding that when I cut a sample and begin using it, it begins to lose its viability at 29 days.  So I am refreshing my containers around the first of the month.  That’s fabulous for training purposes!

My unknown will be how long the original piece of clothing will maintain viability.  But so far - so good!  I am thrilled.

In another month or so, I would be so so so appreciative if you could send me another item of clothing.  With a fresher sample, I would like to take a piece and see if I can hydrate it and make 2nd generation sample that could be frozen and then extend the life further.

Since my seizure disorder is controlled  with medication at the present time (I am blessed and I know it) ALL of Raya’s training is done with sample. I am so saddened that Ava’s seizures have returned and with greater frequency.  We were all hopeful right along with you that the surgery would be the answer.  I don’t know where you get your strength.

Yesterday I found the envelope containing my check for Lisa’s postage for sending me the leggings and also included my estimate as to the value of the leggings.  I am so sorry.  I thought I had mailed it immediately upon my return from my New Mexico trip.

Regards to Lisa and love to your girls,
Lynn

TRAINER NOTES: 7/12/19 - Forwarded this same letter to Steve.