“Thank you! So, this time was pretty amazing, and we’re seeing clearer alerting behavior all the time, particularly with the huge tonic-clonics. I was about to trim Ava’s hair in the bathroom yesterday evening when Dillon came running in to the bathroom from two rooms away (probably 75-85 feet). She began licking Ava’s palms with more urgency than usual, and kept pushing me with her nose. I looked at Ava’s face and saw that her eyes were beginning to move to the right—a sure sign that a seizure is coming. I quickly put the scissors down! After swiping the VNS magnet with no stopping the seizure, I carried her to the living room sofa. She was already in a big tonic clonic seizure. So, Dillon really saved the day. This was a giant seizure, and it seems that Dillon reacts proportionately to the seizure size and type! “
I have requested a piece of clothing from this event. But, if not this one, the next tonic/clonic, which, unfortunately, are still continuing....despite the Epidiolex.
I have requested a piece of clothing from this event. But, if not this one, the next tonic/clonic, which, unfortunately, are still continuing....despite the Epidiolex.